REBAA (Real Estate Buyers Agents Association)
The Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) was established in 2000 with the goal to raise the profile of the industry and to establish guidelines for the professional conduct of real estate buyer’s agents nationally.
REBAA’s mission is to be recognised as Australia’s foremost association representing buyer’s agents.
- REBAA is Australia’s leading professional body for buyer’s agents.
- Buyer’s agents are licensed professionals who specialise in searching, negotiating and purchasing property on behalf of buyers.
- REBAA’s key roles include providing help and guidance for buyer’s agents while actively campaigning to make the property market more user-friendly for the buying public.
- The entity has also provided strategic advice to the NSW Department of Fair Trading review of the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act, to ensure the activity of buyer’s agents is considered in drafting amendments. REBAA members are also actively involved in similar legislation with Government in Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.
- As a leading player in the property industry, REBAA offers significant benefits to both buyer’s agents and consumers.
- As a respected industry body, REBAA gives buyer’s agents the credibility of being part of a professional body and the opportunity to promote qualifications through its membership.
- By choosing a REBAA member, buyers can be confident they are dealing with an experienced and professional buyer’s agent.
REBAA maintains a good relationship with state-based Real Estate Institutes as well as the REIA and makes regular contact with other organisations to represent the interests of our members.